- Access to a small private community
- Dedicated personal support
- Themed months to help you learn, implement, review and refine
- Monthly coaching sessions
- Monthly Q&A sessions with the experts
- Monthly Masterclasses with DMC members
- Live site audits
- Digital hacks, tools and tips
- Regular digital marketing news and trend updates
- Regular support from the expert team
- A huge library of previous teachings and resources
- Regular support from experts covering Copywriting, Digital Marketing, Facebook, Adwords, WordPress, SEO, CRO, Instagram, Finance, Law, Mindset, Business Management, Social Media and Outsourcing.
- 20% discount on all Recipe for SEO Success short courses and templates
- 20% discounts on all Kate Toon courses, resources and coaching
- 10% discount on all Clever Copywriting School course and templates
- Access to job board
- All payment options require a 12-month minimum commitment.
Australian customers will be charged GST.
- Read full Terms And Conditions here.
- Please note the Job Board services offers NO guarantee of work being supplied. All projects are posted on the board and it’s up to you to respond, direct to the poster, for jobs you have relevant experience for.
Judith Love (verified owner) –
Love. This. Group. Kate is one of the most knowledgeable and generous SEO gurus and business owners and the group is warm and welcoming. No question too small, obvious or bothersome. There’s always someone with first hand knowledge of your issue and has the patience and good human skills to help without arrogance in plain language.
Its like having a team of mentors, tech support friends and cheerleaders at your fingertips.
Love And West
Rosie Piercy (verified owner) –
I have been a DMC member for a while and absolutely love it. Not only is there training from Kate and masterclasses from other experts there is an amazing community to support me with answers to questions or advice. In DMC I feel I have found people who get me. I can’t imagine I’ll ever leave.
Layla Roberts –
It’s really hard to do justice with just words on how amazing DMC really is!
It sounds so corny, but I recently had the realisation that Kate’s advice and all of the wonderful people in the group have saved me
The start of 2021 was awful and REALLY slow. I know that’s normal for Jan in Oz but I expected more from Feb. I also happened to join DMC in Feb & it’s certainly no coincidence that I’m so busy with work now. Not just implementing marketing ideas, but with paying customers
I was worried a few months ago that I’d have to pause my business & get a job. The thought struck me with horror. The future is still unknown but now I’m excited about running my business until I retire and I’m sure I’ll remain a member of DMC until then too.
Not only is Kate extremely generous with her time and knowledge, but the group is essentially filled with the most helpful, kind, generous, intelligent group of business people I’ve ever met.
I started off with the 6-month membership and have recently upgraded to another year.
Sue McGary (verified owner) –
Stop doubting yourself and join! I’ve only been a member for a few weeks and feel I have already received more than the cost of membership. So many aspects to love – here are a few highlights.
The Facebook group is full of smart, sassy, entrepreneurs who are doing amazing things in a diverse range of businesses. Their collective wisdom and willingness to share their expertise to help with ANY question is amazing. So supportive, you feel you have 300 people who understand your challenges and are keen for your success.
The range of teaching resources you have access to is awesome. A smorgasbord of content covering everything you could need to build your business and more. You choose what you want to learn at a pace that suits you.
And Kate. Fabulouso! Still not sure how she manages to do it all. Kate is very active in the Facebook group with insightful feedback and pointless guinea pig photos, constantly adding new learning content, hosting Zoom masterclasses, Q&A’s and more. Always there if you need help.
Five stars somehow just doesn’t seem enough. Honestly .. just join!