When you’re working with a client, one of the most important steps is to agree on the terms of your engagement. This simple Copywriting Project Terms and Conditions template makes everything super simple.
This Copywriting Project Terms and Conditions template covers:
- What your quote does and doesn’t include, and how long it’s valid for
- How first payments are handled, how you accept payment, and when final payment is due
- How you handle face-to-face meetings, including cancellation and charges
- How you deal with changes in scope, additional amends and late amends
- Lines of communication
- Rules of confidentiality and copyright
- How and when both you and the client can terminate the project, and what this means financially
- Your liabilities in case of a claim
Use this simple Copywriting Project Terms and Conditions template to ensure your next project runs smoothly, and help you and your client work together.
Please note: This document was created by a Contract Lawyer, however, we do not claim to be legal experts and take no responsibility for the legality of this document in your country.
We recommend discussing your document with a lawyer if you have legal questions.
After you place your order, you’ll be sent an email with a link to download the document. It may have gone to your junk mail, so please check carefully.
- Displayed Price is GST inclusive where applicable.
- Your purchase is subject to our Terms and Conditions. Please read these before making your purchase.
- Due to the virtual and downloadable nature of our products, we cannot offer refunds.
- All Kate Toon products are limited to 3 downloads.
This template was created prior to the Unfair Contract Terms (UCTs) Australian Consumer Law change in November 2023 and may require review by you own contracts lawyer to ensure compliance.
For more information, please visit https://www.accc.gov.au/business/selling-products-and-services/contracts