Wouldn’t it be easy if all projects ran smoothly? Well of course they don’t.
And one of the biggest challenges most copywriters have is scope creep.
You agreed to work on x,y and z, but now the client wants ‘a few quick changes to b’ and ‘could you just look over p’.
Before you know it, you’ve done twice the work you agreed to and you’re wondering why you’re not making a profit and feeling totally burned out.
Instead of suffering through that again, set up this Copywriter Project Revisions Brief as part of your processes.
This document is super useful for clients who have:
- Asked for additional work that was not included in the proposal (new pages etc.)
- Changed the tone of voice halfway through the project
- Changed the messaging or offer halfway through the project
- Run over discussion time.
After you place your order, you’ll be sent an email with a link to download the document. It may have gone to your junk mail, so please check carefully.
- Displayed Price is GST inclusive where applicable.
- Your purchase is subject to our Terms and Conditions. Please read these before making your purchase.
- Due to the virtual and downloadable nature of our products, we cannot offer refunds.
- All Kate Toon products are limited to 3 downloads.