Business, marketing, wellness and bonding experience
14th to 18th November (3 nights)
Do you like the idea of working on your business in a beautiful location?
Would you love to spend quality time with other like-minded beast humans?
And how about learning from one of Australia’s most successful Misfit Entrepreneurs?
The Digital Marketing Collective is a small-group (8) working mini-break for small business owners.
My goal is to create a relaxed, fun, friendly atmosphere, where you can learn, chill and actually do the do.
I know you feel weary. I know you’re craving direction and a gentle but firm pat on the bottom. And I’m here to deliver all that, along with a healthy dose of chill!
It’s part coaching, part group learning and all creative, fun and refreshing. A great way to revitalise yourself (and your business) ready to face the challenges and success of running your own business.
- 45 minute one on one business coaching with with Kate
- 2 x 2 hour workshops with Kate and another Expert TBC
- 3 x group discussion sessions
- All food throughout retreat (including meal out and beach picnic)
- 45 minute massage (optional)
- 45 minute Stand Up Paddle board lesson (optional)
- Shuttle bus from airport (if required)
- Goodie bag
- Endless snack cupboard.
- Alcohol Free beverages (and some booze but minimal)
3 part payment plan. 1 payment per month.
Direct garden access.
Bathroom shared with 1 other person only.