Create a firm, unwobbly plan for 2024 and finally turn those business dreams into reality.
The DMC ‘DO IT DAY’ is a chance to hang out with other business owners (ecommerce humans, service-based business owners, entrepreneurs and legends) to bounce ideas, build new friendships and be inspired.
Together with Kate Toon (Stay Tooned), Leanne Woff (Audacious Empires) and Fi Johnston (Peach Business Management) we’ll work through your business goals, turning them into practical, actionable steps for the year ahead.
The one-day workshop in central Melbourne will include morning tea, a working lunch and afternoon tea.
When: 9th Feb 2024 – 9 am – 5 pm
Where: The Olsen
637-641 Chapel St, South Yarra, VIC 3141
What: Small group round table day with workshops, co-working and networking.
- 9 am- 5 pm event
- Presentation from Kate Toon: HOW TO EAT THE ELEPHANT: Easy ways to nibble your goal into easy submission.
- Presentation from Leanne Woff: POWERFUL PRODUCTIVITY: How to do twice the work in half the time
- Presentation from Fi Johnston: SHOW ME THE MONEY: How to set doable money goals
- Networking time with other business humans
- The opportunity to talk through your idea with expert business humans
- White space to work on your plan throughout the day
- Round table discussions
- Lunch, morning tea, afternoon tea and Freddo frogs
MEET OUR SPEAKERS
Kate Toon is an award-winning business mentor and digital marketing coach. She’s a down-to-earth human on a mission to demystify the realities of running a successful online business. Her Stay Tooned group of companies include the Digital Marketing Collective, The Clever Copywriting School, and The Recipe for SEO Success.
Leanne Woff is an Online Business Manager and Integrator, an OBM Coach and the driving force behind the powerhouse operations, systems & growth agency – Audacious Empires. Leanne and her team have quickly become known as the empire builder’s secret weapon, delivering and implementing advanced & cutting edge business strategies and systems for their clients to achieve next-level growth & operations excellence. Leanne is on a mission to, not only, transform the way online businesses are run but she’s here to support the growth, skills upgrade and earning potential of OBMs and the industry as a whole.
Fi is a Chartered Accountant all about purpose and impact. In her 20+ years she’s worked out what makes a business profitable and fulfilling for its founder. She’s a business and finance strategist who loves co-creating financial roadmaps and business designs. Why and how are her favourite questions. She’s worked with the founders of many agencies, in food and beverage, tech, construction, architecture, with creatives and makers, in teams of 1 to teams of 120. Teaching and supporting purpose led founders fills her cup, as does live music, her dog and spending time in the outdoors with friends and family.
- Your purchase is subject to our Terms and Conditions. Please read these before making your purchase.