The Copywriter Legal Pack gives you the legal basics to get started with your copywriting clients.
These templates will help you set expectations with your clients.
And with the sub-contracting agreement, you’re set to outsource work without any misunderstandings.
All templates have:
• Detailed instructions to guide you and your client
• Expert tips and written examples
• Copywriting guidelines
The pack includes:
• Project Terms and Conditions
• Copywriting Referral Agreement Template
• Copywriting Retainer Agreement Template
• Subcontracting Agreement Template
TOON TIP: Customise your templates using your logo, brand colours and fonts. We’ve included instructions in the templates.
Please note: These documents were created by a Contract Lawyer, however we do not claim to be legal experts and take no responsibility for the legality of these documents in your country.
We recommend discussing your documents with a lawyer if you have legal questions.
After you place your order, you’ll be sent an email with a link to download the documents. It may go to your junk mail, so please check carefully!
- Displayed Price is GST inclusive where applicable.
- Your purchase is subject to our Terms and Conditions. Please read these before making your purchase.
- Due to the virtual and downloadable nature of our products, we cannot offer refunds.
- All Kate Toon products are limited to 3 downloads.
This template was created prior to the Unfair Contract Terms (UCTs) Australian Consumer Law change in November 2023 and may require review by you own contracts lawyer to ensure compliance.
For more information, please visit https://www.accc.gov.au/business/selling-products-and-services/contracts