So the end of the year, or the financial year, is looming and you’d love to assess how far you’ve come.
Did you stick to your plan?
Did you meet your objectives?
In a normal job, you’d have a boss human, setting goals, and KPIs, measuring your effectiveness, having annual meetings to tell you where you’re excelling and where you need to improve.
But when you’re working on your lonesome you have to try and set those goals and motivate yourself.
That’s why I created this template to allow some self-reflection on how you feel about:
- Relationships you have with clients
- The quality of your work
- Your general approach to work
- Your marketing and branding
- Your finances
This simple Microsoft Word document includes:
- A straightforward way to assess your achievements and wins over the year.
- A simple strategy for measuring key copywriting business metrics
The Copywriter Annual Appraisal template ties in super well with our Goal Setting template.
After you place your order, you’ll be sent an email with a link to download the document. It may have gone to your junk mail, so please check carefully.
- Displayed Price is GST inclusive where applicable.
- Your purchase is subject to our Terms and Conditions. Please read these before making your purchase.
- Due to the virtual and downloadable nature of our products, we cannot offer refunds.
- All Kate Toon products are limited to 3 downloads.