How to become a healthy and happy Misfit Entrepreneur
Staying healthy as an entrepreneur is a big challenge. Well for most people.
As I mention in the book, I’m not the sort of person who gets up at 4am does my yoga and has a green smoothy. Health has never been a priority for me – well until now.
This episode is very timely for me, I’ve spent the last 4 months trying to turn around my health with some interesting results!
I fell that with stresses and strains that running your own business puts on you, it’s vital that you bac yourself. That you make time to be healthy, eat well, sleep well and reduce stress wherever possible.
As my mum would say – if you don’t make time to be healthy you’ll have to make time to be sick.
In this episode we’re going to dig deep into the challenges of being a healthy misfit entrepreneur – and provide some tips and tricks to help you incorporate more wellness into your life and business.
So if you’re feeling like a burned out frazzle – this is the episode for you.
Tune in to learn:
- Why Kelly thinks many entrepreneurs struggle to stay health
- How the stories we tell ourselves are key to our success
- Does social media give us permission to drink more
- Kate’s personal health story and tips
- Kelly’s personal health story and tips
- Answers to questions from the Misfit Group
With contributions from Belinda Irvine, Maria Doyle, Anastasia Cockbain
Kelly Exeter is a writer, editor, ghostwriter, business owner and author of four books with a fifth on the way. She’s got two podcasts and is also a mother of two, wife of one who finds time to run everyday.
Share the pod love!
If you like what you’re hearing on The Confessions of a Misfit Entrepreneur Podcast, the best way to support the show is to take just a few seconds to leave a rating and / or comment on iTunes or Stitcher
- Lizzy Williamson Two Minute Moves on FB
- Straight and Curly Podcast
- Kelly’s popular blog posts
- Kelly’s Kombucha tea post
It wasn’t a Vulva, it was an Ulla!! Not sponsored, but here is the link.